Makes: 20 sandwiches
Total time: 1 hour for mixing and 1 hour setting time
Cashew Ice cream filler
1 and 1/2 cups of cashews soaked for 24 hours
1/3 of coconut oil
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Cookie dough (for bottoms and tops if desired)
1 and 3/4 cups of fine almond meal
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
1/2 teaspoon of real salt
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/3 cup melted cacao butter
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
Cookie dough (made 1st)
1. Mix almond meal with maple syrup in medium bowl.
2. Add cacao nibs, salt and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
Cashew ice cream
1. In Vitamix or powerful blender, blend together cashews, maple syrup and coconut oil.
2. Once fairly blended, squeeze one large lemon in and add the vanilla extract and blend on high until creamy.
1. Melt cacao butter on very low in a small pot and add cacao powder and coconut sugar.
2. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
1. Make cookie shapes with cookie dough on parchment paper wrapped cutting board.
2. Scoop cashew ice cream onto cookies.
3. Place cookies on top of cashew scoop.
4. Pour freshly melted chocolate on top of sandwiches.
5. Place entire board into freezer for 1 hr or until fully set.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,