"The key to this recipe is the salt to maple syrup ratio. In order for it to taste like "raw" cookie dough use a light to medium maple syrup and salt . As a bachelor I tend to make things in smaller batches but this recipe can easily be doubled." Noah - Raw Chocolate Man
Happy Mother's Day to all!
Makes 22 cannon balls
Total time: 15 minutes
1 and 3/4 cups of fine almond meal
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
1/2 teaspoon of real salt
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Mix almond meal with maple syrup in medium bowl.
2. Add cacao nibs, salt and vanilla and mix thoroughly. You can use your hands or a spoon.
3. Form into cannonballs about 1/2 inch in size and enjoy!
1. Add a tablespoon of melted cacao butter and place in fridge to solidify and add a more chocolatey taste and feel to the cannonballs.
2. Try rolling balls in cacao powder for the super superfood bliss feelings!
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Raw / no cooking
- Plant based
- Soy free
- High in protein
- Tastes like "cookie dough"
- Increases energy
- High in antioxidants
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,