3 cups of cashews soaked for 4-10 hours
1 large lemon
1 cup of maple syrup
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of cacao powder
1/4 cacao butter
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
In Vitamix or powerful blender, blend together cashews, maple syrup and coconut oil. Once fairly blended, squeeze one large lemon in and add the vanilla extract and blend on high until creamy. Pour mix into a freezable container and mix in chocolate chips.
1. Melt cacao butter in small pot on very low.
2. Add cacao powder when butter is melted and whip in.
3. Whip in maple syrup with a whisker until fluffy (1-2 minutes)
4. Pour into flexible mold or plastic cup and freeze. Remove from freezer when fully frozen and crush or chop to pieces. Add to ice cream mix or place on top.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,