Total Time: 20 minutes cooking plus setting time
Makes four chocolate chunks or enough chocolate chips for a batch of cookies.
1/2 cup of cacao powder
1/4 cacao butter
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1. Melt cacao butter in small pot on very low.
2. Add cacao powder when butter is melted and whip in.
3. Whip in maple syrup with a whisker until fluffy (1-2 minutes)
4. Pour into flexible mold or shallow plastic cup and place into the freezer over night or 4 hrs.
5. Take chocolate out of freezer and allow to sit in room temperature for 1 hr.
6. Chocolate is finished or can be crushed and used as chocolate chips for baking. You can also add it to ice cream!
- High in antioxidants
- 3 ingredients
- Can aid weight loss
- High in magnesium
- Mood boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,