Makes: 20-25 disks
1 cup crushed almonds
1 cup cacao powder
1 cup honey
1 tablespoon of melted cacao butter
Dash of salt
1. Crush almonds in a blender like the VITAMIX, or even a mortar and pestle, and then mix in cacao and honey.
2. Add melted cacao butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Form into dough and roll out over parchment paper. Cut circles out with small cup or use cookie cutter.
4. Freeze for 20 minutes to set.
High in antioxidants
High in magnesium
Aids weight loss
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,