Total time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 medium-large cookies (recipe can be doubled)
3/4 cups raw almond meal
2 teaspoons of cacao nibs
2 tablespoons of raw honey
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon of real salt
1. Mix almond meal in bowl with raw honey.
2. Mix in cacao nibs and add salt and vanilla extract.
3. Either roll out on parchment paper and cut with cookie cutter or form cookies with hands.
4. Place in fridge and allow to set for ten minutes.
Tip: If you would like a more solid cookie add a tablespoon of melted cacao butter to mix before forming and setting in fridge.
Raw - no cooking needed
High in antioxidants
High in vitamin E
Good for hair, nails and skin
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,