Total time: 10 minutes
Serves: icing for 10 cup cakes, or large servings for 2 people.
1/2 cup of cacao powder
1/4 cacao butter
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1. Melt cacao butter in small pot on very low heat.
2. Add cacao powder when butter is melted and whip in.
3. Whip in maple syrup with a whisker until fluffy (1-2 minutes).
4. Place in fridge 10 minutes or enjoy right away.
1. Makes an excellent icing as well.
2. Don't overheat the chocolate! You want the most out of the cacao and the lower temperature used to melt the better.
- High in magnesium
- High in antioxidants
- Increases energy
- Boosts mood
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
Noah's chocolates available to purchase here.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,