Total time: 30 minutes plus setting time
3 cups of raw cashews soaked for 4-10 hours
1/2 half cup of raw cacao nibs
1 large lemon
1 cup of maple syrup
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1. In Vitamix or powerful blender, blend together cashews, maple syrup and coconut oil.
2. Once fairly blended, squeeze one large lemon in and add the vanilla extract and blend on high until creamy.
3. Pour ice cream mix onto parchment paper wrapped cutting board and sprinkle cacao nibs on top. You can also pour small individual amounts and then add cacao nibs.
4. Place into freezer until set.
Raw - no cooking needed
High in antioxidants
High in vitamin E
Good for hair, nails and skin
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin on instagram.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,