Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: 12-15 chocolate pieces
2 cups of cacao powder
1 cup of un-melted Cacao butter
1 cup of palm sugar/ coconut sugar
1/3 maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1. Melt cacao butter on low heat in a sauce pan and add cacao powder and coconut sugar and stir for 5 mins.
2. Add maple syrup and salt and stir for 2 more minutes.
3. Pour into flexible chocolate mold or small pan.
4. Place in freezer for 15-20 minutes to set.
Tip: Do not overheat! Coconut sugar and maple syrup can burn if not watched. Add cacao nibs and nuts if desired.
- Dairy free
- Soy free
- Nut free
- High in magnesium
- high in antioxidants
- refined sugar free
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Raw Chocolate Man, Noah Loin in 2014.
Photo taken by Noah Loin.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
Founder of RawChocolateMan.com,