A great alternative to wheat wraps! Lettuce is much lighter and easier to digest! Crispy too!
Wrap your favorite meat dishes in lettuce with avocado, fresh cilantro and turmeric rice!
2 large organic chicken breast fillets (approx. 500gm)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 1/2 cups raw almonds
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon turmeric
2 teaspoon mixed herbs
3 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (or to taste)
1 tablespoon sea salt (or pref. Himalayan rock salt)
Extra virgin olive oil. (shallow fry)
For tomato fry:
3 tomatoes diced
1 zucchini diced
2 garlic cloves diced
1/2 of broccoli diced
extra virgin olive oil for frying
1 tablespoon of oregano
For potato mash:
4 large potatoes
Himalayan salt and black pepper for seasoning
macadamia nut oil, olive oil or almond milk
1. Begin with making the mash potato. Peel the potatoes and boil in water until they are soft and ready for mashing. When they are ready mash them with enough oil or almond milk to make them soft as you desire! Season to taste! While the potatoes are boiling start the tomato fry…
2. In a fry pan heat the oil and fry off all the ingredients for the tomato fry! Fry on very low heat and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes until it breaks down to a soft consistency. While it is frying begin the chicken process…
3. Place almonds, cayenne pepper, turmeric, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt into a food processor and blend until all ingredients are combined. Do not reduce the almonds to a powder. Blend only for a few seconds at a time until you achieve a “bread crumb” consistency
4. Lay the chicken fillets smooth side down on a cutting board and fillet lengthways. The aim is to be left with 1 full length fillet and 1 smaller fillet of equal thicknesses. This will allow for even cooking times
5. Dip chicken in the beaten eggs, allow excess to drip away and place on a bed of the almond mix. Sprinkle more almond mix over the top and press down firmly ensurely ensuring that almond mix coats the whole surface of the chicken. Lift out of almond mix, shake gently to remove excess crumbs and place on a tray, ready for cooking
6. Shallow fry on a medium heat in extra virgin olive or coconut oil until golden brown. Ensure chicken is cooked right through
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and the tomato fry!
1 cup orange juice (4 freshly squeezed oranges)
3 teaspoons of fresh ginger chopped
1 garlic clove chopped
1/8 teaspoon chopped chili
1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
5 cups cut-up vegetables, such as broccoli, sliced onion, carrot, sugar snap peas and red bell pepper strips (capsicum)
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of water
1. Mix orange juice, water, ginger, garlic and ground red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the marinade. Place beef in large glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 17 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on high heat. Remove beef from marinade. Add beef to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet. Add vegetables; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
3. Mix reserved marinade with honey until smooth. Stir into skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Return beef to skillet. Cook until heated through.
4. Serve over hot cooked brown rice, if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
To Toast Sesame Seed: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon oregano
2 tablespoons of minced coriander (cilantro)
1 small tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons organic peanut butter (or more!)
1 to 1/2 cups of coconut milk (best fresh from the coconut)
1-2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon of honey
1 red hot chili (optional)
½ cup of almond or macadamia butter (or just more peanut butter)
basil to garnish
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and sauté the chopped onion, chili, tomato, garlic, oregano until soft and fragrant, about 5-8 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let cook slightly. Add the coconut milk and almond/macadamia butter. Simmer.
3. Chop the chicken into cubes. Using another fry pan season the chicken with with the cilantro until golden and almost cooked. Set the chicken aside.
4. Stir the peanut butter and honey into the vegetable mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for a few minutes or until mixture is thickened. Put in a bowl.
5. When the chicken is cooked, served on a plate with the peanut butter dipping sauce!
+ ADD Serve warm over rice with basil or on skewers!
extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (or more if you like!)
a bunch of baby spinach
as many shrimp/prawns as you like (at least 1 pound)
1. Put some baby spinach on a plate. Chop 1 clove of raw garlic into small pieces and add that to the spinach. Squeeze fresh lime juice over it.
2. Heat some olive oil on low/med heat in a fry pan. Add the other clove of chopped garlic. After a couple of minutes add the prawns and stir toss cook until done!
3. Serve the prawns over the spinach and mmm mmm mmm! Simple, healthy, light and delicious!
+ ADD a drizzle of honey to make it sweet!
4 Salmon fillets
6 tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey
4 tablespoons of Sesame seeds
1 cup baby tomatoes
1 head of asparagus
1 chopped cucumber
Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
1. Heat oil in a pan on low/med heat and add the salmon.
2. Mix honey (add more if you like super sweet) with a tablespoon of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon in a bowl. Add this mixture to the salmon and cook to your liking.
3. Steam asparagus. Serve baby spinach, tomatoes, chopped cucumber on a plate and add asparagus.
4. Serve the salmon on top of the salad and add raw sesame seeds (or toast them for a couple of minutes in the fry pan)
Serves 4 friends
handful of parsley
handful of mint
6 shallots/spring onions
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
extra virgin olive oil for cooking
4 fillets of your favorite fish
1. Finely chop parsley & mint. Cut cucumber, shallots and tomatoes into small pieces. Mix in a bowel with lettuce leafs!
2. Pan fry or grill fish on BBQ in olive oil for 2 minutes or until flaky. Squeeze lemon juice over and let simmer for 1 minute.
3. Serve fish with salad and/or TED w enjoy!
Serves one or 2 lovers
3 Organic free Range Eggs
1/4 cup chopped Cucumber
1/4 cup chopped Broccoli
1/4 cup chopped kale
Pinch of Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
1. Use a fork to whisk eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat coconut oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add broccoli, kale and cucumber into eggs and whisk together.
4. Poor mixture into fry pan.
5. Use a heatproof plastic spatula or fork to fold the edge of the omelette closest to you towards the centre, then fold over the other edge. Flip omelette onto a serving plate and its ready to serve.
+ ADD Cayenne Pepper
+ ADD hemp seeds
+ ADD peppers/capsicum
4 pieces of fish
1 tablespoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
¾ cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as alternative)
½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
1. In a bowl whisk the egg and dip the fish into it. Coat it well.
2. In a blender mix the turmeric, himalayan salt, almonds and cayenne pepper. Coat the fish with the turmeric spices!
3. Heat ½ inch oil in a pan and when really hot drop the fish in to get a crunchy outside. Do until cooked!
4. Serve with TED Tomato Sauce and Chips!
· High in protein and good fats
· A source of vitamins C and B6 magnesium, fiber, iron, potassium and magnesium
Aids in sinus health and GLUTEN FREE
1 pound of organic free range chicken (500g)
2 tablespoons Turmeric
2 teaspoons Himalayan Salt
1 cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as nut alternative)
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with coconut oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with TED chips and salad!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.