extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (or more if you like!)
a bunch of baby spinach
as many shrimp/prawns as you like (at least 1 pound)
1. Put some baby spinach on a plate. Chop 1 clove of raw garlic into small pieces and add that to the spinach. Squeeze fresh lime juice over it.
2. Heat some olive oil on low/med heat in a fry pan. Add the other clove of chopped garlic. After a couple of minutes add the prawns and stir toss cook until done!
3. Serve the prawns over the spinach and mmm mmm mmm! Simple, healthy, light and delicious!
+ ADD a drizzle of honey to make it sweet!
Makes 10 skewers
1 pound chicken breast (500g)
3 garlic cloves
5 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch of fresh rosemary (can use dried also)
1. Chop The chicken into cubes. Dice the garlic. Pull the rosemary off the sticks and dice into small pieces
2. In a bowl stir the honey, garlic, olive oil and rosemary together! Add the chicken and let it soak for 4 hours (you can also just cook it right away, but soaking will have the chicken soak the flavors more!)
3. Put the chicken on skewers (I use the rosemary sticks themselves!)
4. Cook them in olive oil, coconut oil or grill them until ready! Mmm enjoy!
5. Serve with TED wedges and salad!
· High in protein
· Good for the brain
· High in beta-carotene/Vitamin A, thiamin/Vitamin B1, riboflavin/Vitamin B2
High in iron and calcium
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.