1 pound of organic free range chicken (500g)
2 tablespoons Turmeric
2 teaspoons Himalayan Salt
1 cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as nut alternative)
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with coconut oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with TED chips and salad!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 pound (500 g) of stewing steak
1 tablespoon of himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of sage
2 tablespoons of rice flour
1. Dice the steak into small pieces including the ‘fat’
2. Dice onion
3. Fry the onion and meat fat only in a frying pan with oil until caramelized and then remove and set aside
4. Add the beef and salt
5. Brown the beef very well
6. Put beef into an oven casserole dish and add onions back in
7. Put the fry pan as it is back on the stove and place 1 ½ cups of water and clean the bottom of the fry pan with a wooden spoon or egg flipper to lift any residue that is in the pan
8. Taste the water, add more salt if it is too sweet for your taste, or more honey if it is too salty (this will become the gravy)
9. Add 2 tablespoons of rice flour and ½ a cup of water and whisk well. It will start to look like a thicker gravy. Remove from heat and stir and stir and stir and then put it back on the heat and keep stirring until it is thickened
10. Add sage to the gravy and then pour into the casserole dish with the beef
11. Place in the oven for 2 hours on low temperature 150 degrees
12. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans OR TED Fries/wedges!
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.