Serves one or 2 lovers
3 Organic free Range Eggs
1/4 cup chopped Cucumber
1/4 cup chopped Broccoli
1/4 cup chopped kale
Pinch of Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
1. Use a fork to whisk eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat coconut oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add broccoli, kale and cucumber into eggs and whisk together.
4. Poor mixture into fry pan.
5. Use a heatproof plastic spatula or fork to fold the edge of the omelette closest to you towards the centre, then fold over the other edge. Flip omelette onto a serving plate and its ready to serve.
+ ADD Cayenne Pepper
+ ADD hemp seeds
+ ADD peppers/capsicum
4 pieces of fish
1 tablespoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
¾ cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as alternative)
½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
1. In a bowl whisk the egg and dip the fish into it. Coat it well.
2. In a blender mix the turmeric, himalayan salt, almonds and cayenne pepper. Coat the fish with the turmeric spices!
3. Heat ½ inch oil in a pan and when really hot drop the fish in to get a crunchy outside. Do until cooked!
4. Serve with TED Tomato Sauce and Chips!
· High in protein and good fats
· A source of vitamins C and B6 magnesium, fiber, iron, potassium and magnesium
Aids in sinus health and GLUTEN FREE
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.