2 large organic chicken breast fillets (approx. 500gm)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 1/2 cups raw almonds
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon turmeric
2 teaspoon mixed herbs
3 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (or to taste)
1 tablespoon sea salt (or pref. Himalayan rock salt)
Extra virgin olive oil. (shallow fry)
For tomato fry:
3 tomatoes diced
1 zucchini diced
2 garlic cloves diced
1/2 of broccoli diced
extra virgin olive oil for frying
1 tablespoon of oregano
For potato mash:
4 large potatoes
Himalayan salt and black pepper for seasoning
macadamia nut oil, olive oil or almond milk
1. Begin with making the mash potato. Peel the potatoes and boil in water until they are soft and ready for mashing. When they are ready mash them with enough oil or almond milk to make them soft as you desire! Season to taste! While the potatoes are boiling start the tomato fry…
2. In a fry pan heat the oil and fry off all the ingredients for the tomato fry! Fry on very low heat and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes until it breaks down to a soft consistency. While it is frying begin the chicken process…
3. Place almonds, cayenne pepper, turmeric, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt into a food processor and blend until all ingredients are combined. Do not reduce the almonds to a powder. Blend only for a few seconds at a time until you achieve a “bread crumb” consistency
4. Lay the chicken fillets smooth side down on a cutting board and fillet lengthways. The aim is to be left with 1 full length fillet and 1 smaller fillet of equal thicknesses. This will allow for even cooking times
5. Dip chicken in the beaten eggs, allow excess to drip away and place on a bed of the almond mix. Sprinkle more almond mix over the top and press down firmly ensurely ensuring that almond mix coats the whole surface of the chicken. Lift out of almond mix, shake gently to remove excess crumbs and place on a tray, ready for cooking
6. Shallow fry on a medium heat in extra virgin olive or coconut oil until golden brown. Ensure chicken is cooked right through
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and the tomato fry!
1 pound of organic free range chicken (500g)
2 tablespoons Turmeric
2 teaspoons Himalayan Salt
1 cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as nut alternative)
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with coconut oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with TED chips and salad!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE
1 pound (1/2 kilo) shrimp/prawns
3 tablespoons of honey
coconut oil for cooking
1. Peel the prawns and cook on high heat for a few minutes until cooked! Or grill them! As they are cooking drizzle the honey over the prawns!
2. Serve with salad!
+ADD Cayenne pepper to make them Cajun style sweet and spicy!
· High in protein
· High in anti-oxidants from the honey
½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
½ cup buckwheat
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
Coconut Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubble flip the crepe!
4. Serve with fried onion, capsicum (peppers), diced avocado and cucumber!
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.