2 large organic chicken breast fillets (approx. 500gm)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 1/2 cups raw almonds
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon turmeric
2 teaspoon mixed herbs
3 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (or to taste)
1 tablespoon sea salt (or pref. Himalayan rock salt)
Extra virgin olive oil. (shallow fry)
For tomato fry:
3 tomatoes diced
1 zucchini diced
2 garlic cloves diced
1/2 of broccoli diced
extra virgin olive oil for frying
1 tablespoon of oregano
For potato mash:
4 large potatoes
Himalayan salt and black pepper for seasoning
macadamia nut oil, olive oil or almond milk
1. Begin with making the mash potato. Peel the potatoes and boil in water until they are soft and ready for mashing. When they are ready mash them with enough oil or almond milk to make them soft as you desire! Season to taste! While the potatoes are boiling start the tomato fry…
2. In a fry pan heat the oil and fry off all the ingredients for the tomato fry! Fry on very low heat and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes until it breaks down to a soft consistency. While it is frying begin the chicken process…
3. Place almonds, cayenne pepper, turmeric, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt into a food processor and blend until all ingredients are combined. Do not reduce the almonds to a powder. Blend only for a few seconds at a time until you achieve a “bread crumb” consistency
4. Lay the chicken fillets smooth side down on a cutting board and fillet lengthways. The aim is to be left with 1 full length fillet and 1 smaller fillet of equal thicknesses. This will allow for even cooking times
5. Dip chicken in the beaten eggs, allow excess to drip away and place on a bed of the almond mix. Sprinkle more almond mix over the top and press down firmly ensurely ensuring that almond mix coats the whole surface of the chicken. Lift out of almond mix, shake gently to remove excess crumbs and place on a tray, ready for cooking
6. Shallow fry on a medium heat in extra virgin olive or coconut oil until golden brown. Ensure chicken is cooked right through
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and the tomato fry!
Serves one or 2 lovers
3 Organic free Range Eggs
1/4 cup chopped Cucumber
1/4 cup chopped Broccoli
1/4 cup chopped kale
Pinch of Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
1. Use a fork to whisk eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat coconut oil in a small frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add broccoli, kale and cucumber into eggs and whisk together.
4. Poor mixture into fry pan.
5. Use a heatproof plastic spatula or fork to fold the edge of the omelette closest to you towards the centre, then fold over the other edge. Flip omelette onto a serving plate and its ready to serve.
+ ADD Cayenne Pepper
+ ADD hemp seeds
+ ADD peppers/capsicum
4 pieces of fish
1 tablespoon Turmeric
1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
¾ cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as alternative)
½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil for cooking
1. In a bowl whisk the egg and dip the fish into it. Coat it well.
2. In a blender mix the turmeric, himalayan salt, almonds and cayenne pepper. Coat the fish with the turmeric spices!
3. Heat ½ inch oil in a pan and when really hot drop the fish in to get a crunchy outside. Do until cooked!
4. Serve with TED Tomato Sauce and Chips!
· High in protein and good fats
· A source of vitamins C and B6 magnesium, fiber, iron, potassium and magnesium
Aids in sinus health and GLUTEN FREE
1 pound of organic free range chicken (500g)
2 tablespoons Turmeric
2 teaspoons Himalayan Salt
1 cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as nut alternative)
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with coconut oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with TED chips and salad!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE
½ cup rice flour
½ cup whole meal flour
½ cup buckwheat
2/3 cup of water
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
Coconut Oil for cooking
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Whisk until a fine blend.
2. Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. When the oil is hot pour the batter into the fry pan.
3. When you see bubble flip the crepe!
4. Serve with fried onion, capsicum (peppers), diced avocado and cucumber!
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.