1 cup orange juice (4 freshly squeezed oranges)
3 teaspoons of fresh ginger chopped
1 garlic clove chopped
1/8 teaspoon chopped chili
1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
5 cups cut-up vegetables, such as broccoli, sliced onion, carrot, sugar snap peas and red bell pepper strips (capsicum)
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of water
1. Mix orange juice, water, ginger, garlic and ground red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the marinade. Place beef in large glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 17 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on high heat. Remove beef from marinade. Add beef to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet. Add vegetables; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
3. Mix reserved marinade with honey until smooth. Stir into skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Return beef to skillet. Cook until heated through.
4. Serve over hot cooked brown rice, if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
To Toast Sesame Seed: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
4 cloves of garlic
¼ cup red onion
1/2 cup organic soy sauce or amino acids
½ cup honey
3 anchovy fillets
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon of ginger diced
2 fillets of salmon
2 cups of oats
1. Dice the onion, anchovy finely and ginger finely. Add them to a bowl with the rest of the marinade ingredients. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Drain the sauce through a siv so you are left with a sauce and no chunks.
3. Add salmon to the sauce and let it soak for 2 hours.
4. Cook the salmon in olive oil and then pour the marinade sauce in. allow the salmon to simmer in the sauce!
6. Serve with cooked rolled oats, and sliced apple and avocado.
*You will find anchovies in supermarkets in a jar. Go for the organic type in olive oil.
+ ADD Rice instead of oats
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.