4 Salmon fillets
6 tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey
4 tablespoons of Sesame seeds
1 cup baby tomatoes
1 head of asparagus
1 chopped cucumber
Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
1. Heat oil in a pan on low/med heat and add the salmon.
2. Mix honey (add more if you like super sweet) with a tablespoon of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon in a bowl. Add this mixture to the salmon and cook to your liking.
3. Steam asparagus. Serve baby spinach, tomatoes, chopped cucumber on a plate and add asparagus.
4. Serve the salmon on top of the salad and add raw sesame seeds (or toast them for a couple of minutes in the fry pan)
Serves 4 friends
handful of parsley
handful of mint
6 shallots/spring onions
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
extra virgin olive oil for cooking
4 fillets of your favorite fish
1. Finely chop parsley & mint. Cut cucumber, shallots and tomatoes into small pieces. Mix in a bowel with lettuce leafs!
2. Pan fry or grill fish on BBQ in olive oil for 2 minutes or until flaky. Squeeze lemon juice over and let simmer for 1 minute.
3. Serve fish with salad and/or TED w enjoy!
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.