1 cup orange juice (4 freshly squeezed oranges)
3 teaspoons of fresh ginger chopped
1 garlic clove chopped
1/8 teaspoon chopped chili
1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
5 cups cut-up vegetables, such as broccoli, sliced onion, carrot, sugar snap peas and red bell pepper strips (capsicum)
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of water
1. Mix orange juice, water, ginger, garlic and ground red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the marinade. Place beef in large glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 17 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on high heat. Remove beef from marinade. Add beef to skillet; stir fry 3 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet. Add vegetables; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
3. Mix reserved marinade with honey until smooth. Stir into skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Return beef to skillet. Cook until heated through.
4. Serve over hot cooked brown rice, if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
To Toast Sesame Seed: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
4 Salmon fillets
6 tablespoons of Raw Organic Honey
4 tablespoons of Sesame seeds
1 cup baby tomatoes
1 head of asparagus
1 chopped cucumber
Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
1. Heat oil in a pan on low/med heat and add the salmon.
2. Mix honey (add more if you like super sweet) with a tablespoon of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon in a bowl. Add this mixture to the salmon and cook to your liking.
3. Steam asparagus. Serve baby spinach, tomatoes, chopped cucumber on a plate and add asparagus.
4. Serve the salmon on top of the salad and add raw sesame seeds (or toast them for a couple of minutes in the fry pan)
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.