A great alternative to wheat wraps! Lettuce is much lighter and easier to digest! Crispy too!
Wrap your favorite meat dishes in lettuce with avocado, fresh cilantro and turmeric rice!
extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (or more if you like!)
a bunch of baby spinach
as many shrimp/prawns as you like (at least 1 pound)
1. Put some baby spinach on a plate. Chop 1 clove of raw garlic into small pieces and add that to the spinach. Squeeze fresh lime juice over it.
2. Heat some olive oil on low/med heat in a fry pan. Add the other clove of chopped garlic. After a couple of minutes add the prawns and stir toss cook until done!
3. Serve the prawns over the spinach and mmm mmm mmm! Simple, healthy, light and delicious!
+ ADD a drizzle of honey to make it sweet!
1 pound (1/2 kilo) shrimp/prawns
3 tablespoons of honey
coconut oil for cooking
1. Peel the prawns and cook on high heat for a few minutes until cooked! Or grill them! As they are cooking drizzle the honey over the prawns!
2. Serve with salad!
+ADD Cayenne pepper to make them Cajun style sweet and spicy!
· High in protein
· High in anti-oxidants from the honey
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.