1 pound of organic free range chicken (500g)
2 tablespoons Turmeric
2 teaspoons Himalayan Salt
1 cup Almonds (use hemp seeds as nut alternative)
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. In a blender process the almonds, turmeric, cayenne and salt. Put this mixture on a plate
2. Chop the chicken into cubes or ‘nuggets’
3. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk with fork. Dip the chicken into the egg, coat it well and then into the spices! Get as much of the spice mixture onto the chicken!
4. Heat a pain with coconut oil and when really hot drop the chicken nuggets in until cooked!
5. Serve with TED chips and salad!
· High in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, iron and many good fats
Detoxifies the liver
· Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
· Prevents muscle cramping
· GLUTEN FREE
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.