1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon oregano
2 tablespoons of minced coriander (cilantro)
1 small tomato, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons organic peanut butter (or more!)
1 to 1/2 cups of coconut milk (best fresh from the coconut)
1-2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon of honey
1 red hot chili (optional)
½ cup of almond or macadamia butter (or just more peanut butter)
basil to garnish
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and sauté the chopped onion, chili, tomato, garlic, oregano until soft and fragrant, about 5-8 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let cook slightly. Add the coconut milk and almond/macadamia butter. Simmer.
3. Chop the chicken into cubes. Using another fry pan season the chicken with with the cilantro until golden and almost cooked. Set the chicken aside.
4. Stir the peanut butter and honey into the vegetable mixture. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, for a few minutes or until mixture is thickened. Put in a bowl.
5. When the chicken is cooked, served on a plate with the peanut butter dipping sauce!
+ ADD Serve warm over rice with basil or on skewers!
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.