4 cloves of garlic
¼ cup red onion
1/2 cup organic soy sauce or amino acids
½ cup honey
3 anchovy fillets
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon of ginger diced
2 fillets of salmon
2 cups of oats
1. Dice the onion, anchovy finely and ginger finely. Add them to a bowl with the rest of the marinade ingredients. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Drain the sauce through a siv so you are left with a sauce and no chunks.
3. Add salmon to the sauce and let it soak for 2 hours.
4. Cook the salmon in olive oil and then pour the marinade sauce in. allow the salmon to simmer in the sauce!
6. Serve with cooked rolled oats, and sliced apple and avocado.
*You will find anchovies in supermarkets in a jar. Go for the organic type in olive oil.
+ ADD Rice instead of oats
The Earth Diet
Choose ORGANIC and free range grass fed meat.