Total time: 10 minutes
6-8 leaves chard
10 mint leaves
1/2 vanilla bean seeds OR 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups water
1. Peel mango and oranges, chop into pieces and add to a blender with 1 cup water. Blend till smooth.
2. Pour into a wine glass or glass of your choice.
3. Using your hands, de-stem the chard by tearing off the leaves from the stem, add to blender.
4. Add mint, vanilla and remaining 1 cup of water, blend till smooth.
5. Pour into the same glass- creates a layered effect.
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
October recipes by Emily Rose Shaw
Check out Emily's profile page, and possibly hire her as your personal mentor.