Total time: 8 minutes
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1 Teeccino herbal coffee teabag
2 Tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
liquid stevia or coconut palm sugar to taste
1. In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk, water and 1 Teeccino herbal coffee teabag.
2. Just before boiling, turn off the heat and let it steep for 3-4 minutes, covered.
3. Squeeze liquid from teabag and discard.
4. Add cacao powder and pumpkin pie spice to the saucepan and heat through until all lumps dissolve.
5. Sweeten with stevia and serve immediately.
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
October recipes by Emily Rose Shaw
Check out Emily's profile page, and possibly hire her as your personal mentor.