Total time: 15 minutes
2 Tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup Organic popcorn
2 pouches Saquito Mix
Sea salt to taste
1. On medium-high heat, melt coconut oil in large fry pan.
2. Once oil heats, add 3 kernels to pan, cover pan with lid and wait until they pop.
3. Add all the kernels, cover and shake pan gently back and forth to pop the rest. (Lift lid slightly to prevent burning.)
4. When popping is finished, immediately remove pan from heat and empty into a large bowl.
5. Pour 2 pouches Saquito Mix over popcorn, season with salt and toss to mix well.
6. Divide among 4 bowls and enjoy!
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
October recipes by Emily Rose Shaw
Check out Emily's profile page, and possibly hire her as your personal mentor.