"This is excellent over baked bananas, rice pudding or simply frozen yogurt or ice cream, cereal or fingers...If you imagine it is aphrodisiac it IS!" -Susanne Wilder
Makes 1 1/2 cups
1 mango, peeled & seeded
½ cup orange Or tangerine juice
¼ cup filtered water
1-3 Tbsp raw organic honey
1 Tbsp ginger sweet shredded Or fresh ginger
1oz/60g diced un-sulphured apricots
2-3 passionfruit, scooped Or Sprinkling of pomegranates
1. Measure and prep all ingredients
2. Combine first 5 ingredients and simmer in small saucepan.
3. Cut passionfruit in half crosswise; scoop out pulp and seeds of 1 passionfruit to pan. Simmer an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and chill.
4. Blend or process to desired smoothness.
5. Fold in remaining passionfruit pulp and seeds for colour and texture.
Substitute papayas, peaches, nectarines
Zest some lemon and/or lime in with or without ginger
Pomegranates are a fine substitute for passion fruit when they are not in season
Sauce Melba would sub any berries (frozen are fine) blended and sieved (opt)
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe & photo by Susanne Wilder, health coach for The Earth Diet.
This recipe was originally posted on Susanne's web site www.wilderbythedozen.com
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved