2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
2 tablespoons turmeric
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 carrot finely sliced
2 cups brown rice
1. BOIL RICE and cook it all the way through to how you like it.
2. Cook onions and carrots in oil until onions are clear and carrots are softer.
3. Add garlic and ginger and turmeric and stir constantly.
4. Fry for one minute stir constantly.
5. Once rice is cooked, strain it and stir through mixture for 2 minutes or until flavors absorb each other.
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved