½ cup rolled oats (gluten free)
½ cup raw macadamia nuts
½ cup blueberries
½ cup almond meal
1 cup almond milk (or eat it dry)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more if you like the taste of cinnamon!)
1 teaspoon of honey (or maple syrup)
¼ cup walnuts
1. In a bowl add rolled oats, nuts, blueberries and almond meal and toss together.
2. Core the apple. In a food processor blend the apple, cinnamon, walnuts and honey together. It will form a lot an apple crumble type consistency. Add more honey if it is not sticking in clumps. Then roll into loose balls. Add them to the bowl!
3. Pour the almond milk over it! Add more honey if you want your breakfast sweeter!
4. Serve with lemon water and a view of the sunrise!
+ ADD Raw nuts and fruits of your choice!
+ ADD Psyllium Husks
+ ADD Flax seeds
Serves 4 hungry people
3 large zucchinis
Walnut Meat Layer from Lasagna recipe
Tomato Sauce from Lasagna Recipe
Cashew Cheese from Cashew Cheese Recipe
4 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 tomato diced
1. Use a pasta maker or vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchinis
2. Roll the Walnut Meat into balls
3. Put the Walnut Meat balls on the zucchini pasta along with the tomato sauce
4. Put the cashew cheese on top
5. Sprinkle each dish with chopped tomato and 1 teaspoon each of oregano
Makes 1 large pizza!
Tomato Sauce from Raw Lasagna recipe
Walnut Meat layer from Raw Lasagna recipe
Cashew Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese Recipe
Pesto layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
A handful of Fresh basil
1 Avocado chopped in cubes
Make the Taco Shell recipe and spread a semi thick layer onto Teflex sheets and place in dehydrator at 100F for 10-17 hours until crisp. OR place in oven at 200F for 6-12 hours.
Once the pizza base is crisp, place layers or dollops of each spreading! Enjoy the creative process!
Makes 12 tacos
Meat Layer from lasagna recipe
Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese
Pesto Layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
Tomato Sauce layer from Lasagna recipe
1 avocado chopped in slices or cubes
1 tomato chopped into cubes
1 bunch of lettuce or kale for in the taco!
(as an alternative use collard greens, lettuce or kale instead of a taco shell!)
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups golden flax seeds (ground very fine)
1 cup brown flax seeds (ground very fine)
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon cayenne powder
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
½ teaspoon of turmeric
1. Put everything in a food processor, and blend until smooth! Add some water to make it like a batter. Set in fridge for 12 hours.
2. Spread a thin layer of taco batter on Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 100F for 7 hours. OR spread a thin layer on non-stick paper or lightly greased oven tray (coconut oil) and place in the oven at 200F for 2-4 hours or until semi dry (Watch them in oven be safe!)
3. Remove the taco sheets and cut out circle rounds (use a cookie cutter or circle shape!) Fold them up into each other like a taco shell looks and continue to dehydrate for 10-12 hours or in the oven for 3 hours more UNTIL CRISP!
4. Fill the taco shell with fillings! Do first a Meat Layer, a Tomato Sauce layer, a layer of sliced tomato, a layer of Cashew Cheese, a layer of Pesto, a layer of avocado and a layer of lettuce/kale!
This recipe was a collaboration creation between Liana Werner-Gray and Rowan from Organic Corner in New York where it is made weekly! Call ahead to book your slice!
MAKES FOR ONE LARGE LASAGNA to feed a large family!
Meat layer - MAKES 1 ½ cups
1 2/3 cup walnuts soaked for 6 hours
1 1/3 sundried tomatoes
1 tablespoon sage
pinch black pepper
1 teaspoon of fennel seed
½ teaspoon of thyme
½ teaspoon of rosemary
½ teaspoon of marjoram
Action: Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until a chunky mixture!
From PASTA PESTO recipe
Tomato Sauce Layer – makes 2 ½ cups
2 large tomatoes
1 cup sundried tomatoes soaked for 30 mins
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
¼ teaspoon of chili flakes or cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon of dried basil
½ teaspoon of thyme
½ teaspoon of parsley
½ teaspoon of oregano
¼ red or yellow onion
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Action: in a blender process all ingredients until you
have a smooth sauce!
from Cashew Cheese
4 zucchinis cut thinly as the ‘pasta’ of the lasagna
Ingredients: basil leaves, spinach and tomato chopped finely and oregano for sprinkling!
1. Layer of zucchini pasta strip
2. Sprinkle oregano over the zucchini
3. Do a thin layer of tomato sauce
4. Add Pieces of the meat layer
5. Layer of tomato slices
6. Drop 1 tablespoon of cheese on every tomato
7. Layer of spinach
8. Layer of basil
9. Layer of zucchini pasta strip
10. Sprinkle or oregano
11. Layer of pesto
12. Layer of sliced Tomato
13. Tomato sauce layer
14. Zucchini on top
15. Garnish with capers, capsicum/peppers, fresh basil!
16. Leave overnight to set, it will be easier to slice. If not you can eat it right away!
This recipe was a collaboration with Liana Werner-Gray and Rowan from Organic Corner in New York!
Makes 1.5 cups pesto sauce and serves 4
1/3 cup of fresh basil
5 cloves of garlic
¼ teaspoon of himalayan salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
sprinkle of crushed red pepper
½ lemon juice
handful of spinach
1 1/3 cup walnuts
½ cup extra virigin olive oil (or more for wetter mixture)
3 large zucchinis
1. In a blender process all ingredients together except for the zucchinis
2. Use a pasta maker of vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchini
3. Pour sauce over the pasta!
4. Add Cashew Cheese if you like;)
1. 1 cup cashew nuts
2. 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
3. 1 tablespoon of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processer until thoroughly mixed, leaving some texture to the nuts.
Press into small round bowl, making your crust evenly thick around the outside of the bowl. ( Use a bowl supplier to the picture.)
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup chopped zucchini
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1/2 cup spinach leaves
5 basil leaves
pinch of himalayan salt
teaspoon of water
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.Once thoroughly mixed, poor the mixture into the base.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 20 to 45 mins to set.
This recipe was created by Angelina Brown!
2 Lady Finger Bananas (or 1 large banana)
20-30mls fresh apple juice
1-2 teaspoons raw honey or male syrup
1 tablespoon LSP (Linseed, Sunflower and Psyllium husk fibre mix)
A handful of sultanas/raisins and raw nuts of your preference (walnuts, pepitas, sunflower seeds)
1 cup of fresh raspberries
1. Mash bananas and whisk in apple juice with a fork.
2. Add in LSP and mix.
3. Add honey, dried fruit and nuts and mix again.
4. Add raspberries, sprinkle some nuts and enjoy!
This recipe was created by Jiveny Blair-West!
2 ripe Mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 Large Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 lime – squeeze the juice from it
1 tangerine (or mandarine or orange)– squeeze the juice from it
2 Teaspoons Extra Virign Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Cilantro Leaves/coriander
1 Tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds.
1. In a bowl combine the lime, tangerine, olive oil, sesame seeds and cilantro.
2. Place the avocado and mango on a plate.
3. Pour the bowl dressing on top!
This recipe created by G Living!
14 + button mushrooms, washed and stemmed
One cup walnuts
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup olive oil
2 cups basil
3 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt/Himalayan salt
1.Place mushroom caps top side down on a plate.
2. Blend all stuffing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
3. Scoop a small amount of stuffing into each mushroom cap.
4. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 5-6 hours or until soft.
5. Served warm out of the dehydrator, these are heavenly! These taste like a soft, breaded, cooked, stuffed mushroom.
This recipe by Raw Authentic Soul! Yum!
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!