Makes a nice amount!
1 bunch of kale
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
Action for oven…
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat to large baking sheets with olive oil
2. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Place on baking sheets and sprinkle olive oil, salt over and nutritional yeast over it!
3. Bake about 10-12 minutes! Watch them, and turn them as they shrink and get crispy!
Action for dehydrator…
1. Do step two as above and lay the kale out on mesh dehydrator sheets and sprinkle kale with salt, oil and nutritional yeast and place in the dehydrator.
2. For the first hour, dehydrate at 150°F, then turn the trays around and lower the temperature to 120°F. Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
3. Place dehydrated kale chips in a bowl and sprinkle with the oil, nutritional yeast and remaining salt to taste.
- 18 Amino Acids
- High Quality Protein
- Maintains ideal intestinal ecology
- Improves blood production
- Accelerates weight loss
- High in dietary fibre so aids in digestion and relieves constipation and bloating
- Helps maintain optimum cholesterol levels
- Improves liver health and function
Makes enough for one large salad!
2 cloves of garlic
1 small thumb size piece of ginger
The juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup of olive oil
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of honey if you want it sweet!
+ ADD 1 teaspoon or more of cayenne pepper or chopped chilli to make it spicy!
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of turmeric for an extra cleanse!
+ ADD 1 avocado mashed for a CREAMY DRESSING!
+ ADD sprinkle 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast for a ‘cheesy’ tasting salad!
1. Chop the garlic and ginger as finely as possible
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients
3. Pour over salad
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!