½ cup rolled oats (gluten free)
½ cup raw macadamia nuts
½ cup blueberries
½ cup almond meal
1 cup almond milk (or eat it dry)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more if you like the taste of cinnamon!)
1 teaspoon of honey (or maple syrup)
¼ cup walnuts
1. In a bowl add rolled oats, nuts, blueberries and almond meal and toss together.
2. Core the apple. In a food processor blend the apple, cinnamon, walnuts and honey together. It will form a lot an apple crumble type consistency. Add more honey if it is not sticking in clumps. Then roll into loose balls. Add them to the bowl!
3. Pour the almond milk over it! Add more honey if you want your breakfast sweeter!
4. Serve with lemon water and a view of the sunrise!
+ ADD Raw nuts and fruits of your choice!
+ ADD Psyllium Husks
+ ADD Flax seeds
1 cup Macadamias (or walnuts or almonds)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
squeeze of lemon
1. Blend Macadamias and Basil in a food processor.
2. Put into bowl and add Oil and Salt.
3. Mix together and serve with celery sticks/carrot sticks.
This recipe was created by Rowan from Organic Corner in New York! It is available there once a week and is divine! People come from afar just for this dish!
Makes enough for 2!
3 tablespoons of almond butter
1 tablespoon of tahini
1 tablespoon of tamari
1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon of chilli flakes
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of brown rice vinegar
½ cup of water
1 teaspoon of plum vinegar
1 large sweet potato
Chopped Chives/spring onions for garnish
1. In a blender process all the ingredients together except for the 10 raw almonds!
2. When mixed together add the raw almonds and pulse so the almonds are chopped into chunks!
3. Make the sweet potato into pasta using a pasta maker or vegetable peeler!
4. Pour the sauce over the pasta! ENJOY!
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!