Makes 1 large pizza!
Tomato Sauce from Raw Lasagna recipe
Walnut Meat layer from Raw Lasagna recipe
Cashew Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese Recipe
Pesto layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
A handful of Fresh basil
1 Avocado chopped in cubes
Make the Taco Shell recipe and spread a semi thick layer onto Teflex sheets and place in dehydrator at 100F for 10-17 hours until crisp. OR place in oven at 200F for 6-12 hours.
Once the pizza base is crisp, place layers or dollops of each spreading! Enjoy the creative process!
Makes 12 tacos
Meat Layer from lasagna recipe
Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese
Pesto Layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
Tomato Sauce layer from Lasagna recipe
1 avocado chopped in slices or cubes
1 tomato chopped into cubes
1 bunch of lettuce or kale for in the taco!
(as an alternative use collard greens, lettuce or kale instead of a taco shell!)
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups golden flax seeds (ground very fine)
1 cup brown flax seeds (ground very fine)
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon cayenne powder
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
½ teaspoon of turmeric
1. Put everything in a food processor, and blend until smooth! Add some water to make it like a batter. Set in fridge for 12 hours.
2. Spread a thin layer of taco batter on Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 100F for 7 hours. OR spread a thin layer on non-stick paper or lightly greased oven tray (coconut oil) and place in the oven at 200F for 2-4 hours or until semi dry (Watch them in oven be safe!)
3. Remove the taco sheets and cut out circle rounds (use a cookie cutter or circle shape!) Fold them up into each other like a taco shell looks and continue to dehydrate for 10-12 hours or in the oven for 3 hours more UNTIL CRISP!
4. Fill the taco shell with fillings! Do first a Meat Layer, a Tomato Sauce layer, a layer of sliced tomato, a layer of Cashew Cheese, a layer of Pesto, a layer of avocado and a layer of lettuce/kale!
1. 1 cup cashew nuts
2. 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
3. 1 tablespoon of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processer until thoroughly mixed, leaving some texture to the nuts.
Press into small round bowl, making your crust evenly thick around the outside of the bowl. ( Use a bowl supplier to the picture.)
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup chopped zucchini
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1/2 cup spinach leaves
5 basil leaves
pinch of himalayan salt
teaspoon of water
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.Once thoroughly mixed, poor the mixture into the base.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 20 to 45 mins to set.
This recipe was created by Angelina Brown!
2 ripe Mangoes, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 Large Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 lime – squeeze the juice from it
1 tangerine (or mandarine or orange)– squeeze the juice from it
2 Teaspoons Extra Virign Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Cilantro Leaves/coriander
1 Tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds.
1. In a bowl combine the lime, tangerine, olive oil, sesame seeds and cilantro.
2. Place the avocado and mango on a plate.
3. Pour the bowl dressing on top!
This recipe created by G Living!
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl
2. Add the salt and pepper. Taste it and add more to your liking!
3. Chop the cucumber and carrot into slices
4. Dip the carrot and cucumber into guacamole yum!!!
+ ADD the juice of 1 lemon for extra cleanse!
+ ADD diced capsicum/peppers for extra crunch!
Makes 1 epically massive salad! Get creative with this. Include all ingredients below, or just the ones that appeal to you, and feel free to add other raw vegetables and fruits! Make it bright!
½ a lettuce ripped into smaller pieces
½ a kale ripped into smaller pieces
10 raw asparagus
1 large radish finely sliced
1 avocado cut into cubes or slices
1 cucumber chopped into cubes
1 clove of garlic diced
1 green chilli chopped into small pieces
1 small piece of ginger diced
1 purple onion chopped in thin slices
1 cup of alfalfa sprouts
1 green apple chopped into thin slices
1 celery stalk chopped into cubes
1. Combine all ingredients together and toss in a bowl!
2. Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of a lemon or the SALAD DRESSING recipe!
+ ADD honey to make it sweet
+ ADD walnuts to make it crunchier
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!