½ cup rolled oats (gluten free)
½ cup raw macadamia nuts
½ cup blueberries
½ cup almond meal
1 cup almond milk (or eat it dry)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more if you like the taste of cinnamon!)
1 teaspoon of honey (or maple syrup)
¼ cup walnuts
1. In a bowl add rolled oats, nuts, blueberries and almond meal and toss together.
2. Core the apple. In a food processor blend the apple, cinnamon, walnuts and honey together. It will form a lot an apple crumble type consistency. Add more honey if it is not sticking in clumps. Then roll into loose balls. Add them to the bowl!
3. Pour the almond milk over it! Add more honey if you want your breakfast sweeter!
4. Serve with lemon water and a view of the sunrise!
+ ADD Raw nuts and fruits of your choice!
+ ADD Psyllium Husks
+ ADD Flax seeds
Makes 12 tacos
Meat Layer from lasagna recipe
Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese
Pesto Layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
Tomato Sauce layer from Lasagna recipe
1 avocado chopped in slices or cubes
1 tomato chopped into cubes
1 bunch of lettuce or kale for in the taco!
(as an alternative use collard greens, lettuce or kale instead of a taco shell!)
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups golden flax seeds (ground very fine)
1 cup brown flax seeds (ground very fine)
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon cayenne powder
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
½ teaspoon of turmeric
1. Put everything in a food processor, and blend until smooth! Add some water to make it like a batter. Set in fridge for 12 hours.
2. Spread a thin layer of taco batter on Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 100F for 7 hours. OR spread a thin layer on non-stick paper or lightly greased oven tray (coconut oil) and place in the oven at 200F for 2-4 hours or until semi dry (Watch them in oven be safe!)
3. Remove the taco sheets and cut out circle rounds (use a cookie cutter or circle shape!) Fold them up into each other like a taco shell looks and continue to dehydrate for 10-12 hours or in the oven for 3 hours more UNTIL CRISP!
4. Fill the taco shell with fillings! Do first a Meat Layer, a Tomato Sauce layer, a layer of sliced tomato, a layer of Cashew Cheese, a layer of Pesto, a layer of avocado and a layer of lettuce/kale!
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!