Serves 4 hungry people
3 large zucchinis
Walnut Meat Layer from Lasagna recipe
Tomato Sauce from Lasagna Recipe
Cashew Cheese from Cashew Cheese Recipe
4 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 tomato diced
1. Use a pasta maker or vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchinis
2. Roll the Walnut Meat into balls
3. Put the Walnut Meat balls on the zucchini pasta along with the tomato sauce
4. Put the cashew cheese on top
5. Sprinkle each dish with chopped tomato and 1 teaspoon each of oregano
Makes 1 large pizza!
Tomato Sauce from Raw Lasagna recipe
Walnut Meat layer from Raw Lasagna recipe
Cashew Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese Recipe
Pesto layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
A handful of Fresh basil
1 Avocado chopped in cubes
Make the Taco Shell recipe and spread a semi thick layer onto Teflex sheets and place in dehydrator at 100F for 10-17 hours until crisp. OR place in oven at 200F for 6-12 hours.
Once the pizza base is crisp, place layers or dollops of each spreading! Enjoy the creative process!
Makes 12 tacos
Meat Layer from lasagna recipe
Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese
Pesto Layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
Tomato Sauce layer from Lasagna recipe
1 avocado chopped in slices or cubes
1 tomato chopped into cubes
1 bunch of lettuce or kale for in the taco!
(as an alternative use collard greens, lettuce or kale instead of a taco shell!)
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups golden flax seeds (ground very fine)
1 cup brown flax seeds (ground very fine)
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon cayenne powder
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
½ teaspoon of turmeric
1. Put everything in a food processor, and blend until smooth! Add some water to make it like a batter. Set in fridge for 12 hours.
2. Spread a thin layer of taco batter on Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 100F for 7 hours. OR spread a thin layer on non-stick paper or lightly greased oven tray (coconut oil) and place in the oven at 200F for 2-4 hours or until semi dry (Watch them in oven be safe!)
3. Remove the taco sheets and cut out circle rounds (use a cookie cutter or circle shape!) Fold them up into each other like a taco shell looks and continue to dehydrate for 10-12 hours or in the oven for 3 hours more UNTIL CRISP!
4. Fill the taco shell with fillings! Do first a Meat Layer, a Tomato Sauce layer, a layer of sliced tomato, a layer of Cashew Cheese, a layer of Pesto, a layer of avocado and a layer of lettuce/kale!
This recipe was a collaboration with Liana Werner-Gray and Rowan from Organic Corner in New York!
Makes 1.5 cups pesto sauce and serves 4
1/3 cup of fresh basil
5 cloves of garlic
¼ teaspoon of himalayan salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
sprinkle of crushed red pepper
½ lemon juice
handful of spinach
1 1/3 cup walnuts
½ cup extra virigin olive oil (or more for wetter mixture)
3 large zucchinis
1. In a blender process all ingredients together except for the zucchinis
2. Use a pasta maker of vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchini
3. Pour sauce over the pasta!
4. Add Cashew Cheese if you like;)
1. 1 cup cashew nuts
2. 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
3. 1 tablespoon of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processer until thoroughly mixed, leaving some texture to the nuts.
Press into small round bowl, making your crust evenly thick around the outside of the bowl. ( Use a bowl supplier to the picture.)
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup chopped zucchini
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1/2 cup spinach leaves
5 basil leaves
pinch of himalayan salt
teaspoon of water
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.Once thoroughly mixed, poor the mixture into the base.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 20 to 45 mins to set.
This recipe was created by Angelina Brown!
14 + button mushrooms, washed and stemmed
One cup walnuts
1/2 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup olive oil
2 cups basil
3 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon sea salt/Himalayan salt
1.Place mushroom caps top side down on a plate.
2. Blend all stuffing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
3. Scoop a small amount of stuffing into each mushroom cap.
4. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 5-6 hours or until soft.
5. Served warm out of the dehydrator, these are heavenly! These taste like a soft, breaded, cooked, stuffed mushroom.
This recipe by Raw Authentic Soul! Yum!
1 cup Macadamias (or walnuts or almonds)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
squeeze of lemon
1. Blend Macadamias and Basil in a food processor.
2. Put into bowl and add Oil and Salt.
3. Mix together and serve with celery sticks/carrot sticks.
Makes 2 1/3 cups of cheese! Ingredients:
2 cups of cashews soaked for 6 hours (use unsoaked hemp seeds as alternative to nuts!)
½ lemon juice
1 teaspoon of thyme
pinch black pepper
½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 clove of garlic
3/4 cup of water (more for softer cheese)
Add 1 – 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast for extra cheesy flavor
1. In a food processor blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency! Serve as nut cheese on RAW TACOS, RAW PIZZA or RAW LASAGANA! You could also place in the dehydrator for 12 hours and make parmesan cheese. If you do this add 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast to the mix!
+ADD cayenne pepper or chilli flakes!
- Cleaner alternative to cheese and dairy
- Rich in mineral copper
- Rich in magnesium
- Good for the bones
- Good for the nerves
- Good for weight loss
Makes a nice amount!
1 bunch of kale
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
Action for oven…
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat to large baking sheets with olive oil
2. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Place on baking sheets and sprinkle olive oil, salt over and nutritional yeast over it!
3. Bake about 10-12 minutes! Watch them, and turn them as they shrink and get crispy!
Action for dehydrator…
1. Do step two as above and lay the kale out on mesh dehydrator sheets and sprinkle kale with salt, oil and nutritional yeast and place in the dehydrator.
2. For the first hour, dehydrate at 150°F, then turn the trays around and lower the temperature to 120°F. Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
3. Place dehydrated kale chips in a bowl and sprinkle with the oil, nutritional yeast and remaining salt to taste.
- 18 Amino Acids
- High Quality Protein
- Maintains ideal intestinal ecology
- Improves blood production
- Accelerates weight loss
- High in dietary fibre so aids in digestion and relieves constipation and bloating
- Helps maintain optimum cholesterol levels
- Improves liver health and function
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl
2. Add the salt and pepper. Taste it and add more to your liking!
3. Chop the cucumber and carrot into slices
4. Dip the carrot and cucumber into guacamole yum!!!
+ ADD the juice of 1 lemon for extra cleanse!
+ ADD diced capsicum/peppers for extra crunch!
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!