Makes 12 tacos
Meat Layer from lasagna recipe
Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese
Pesto Layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
Tomato Sauce layer from Lasagna recipe
1 avocado chopped in slices or cubes
1 tomato chopped into cubes
1 bunch of lettuce or kale for in the taco!
(as an alternative use collard greens, lettuce or kale instead of a taco shell!)
1 cup sunflower seeds
2 cups golden flax seeds (ground very fine)
1 cup brown flax seeds (ground very fine)
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon cayenne powder
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
½ teaspoon of turmeric
1. Put everything in a food processor, and blend until smooth! Add some water to make it like a batter. Set in fridge for 12 hours.
2. Spread a thin layer of taco batter on Teflex sheets and dehydrate at 100F for 7 hours. OR spread a thin layer on non-stick paper or lightly greased oven tray (coconut oil) and place in the oven at 200F for 2-4 hours or until semi dry (Watch them in oven be safe!)
3. Remove the taco sheets and cut out circle rounds (use a cookie cutter or circle shape!) Fold them up into each other like a taco shell looks and continue to dehydrate for 10-12 hours or in the oven for 3 hours more UNTIL CRISP!
4. Fill the taco shell with fillings! Do first a Meat Layer, a Tomato Sauce layer, a layer of sliced tomato, a layer of Cashew Cheese, a layer of Pesto, a layer of avocado and a layer of lettuce/kale!
Makes 1 epically massive salad! Get creative with this. Include all ingredients below, or just the ones that appeal to you, and feel free to add other raw vegetables and fruits! Make it bright!
½ a lettuce ripped into smaller pieces
½ a kale ripped into smaller pieces
10 raw asparagus
1 large radish finely sliced
1 avocado cut into cubes or slices
1 cucumber chopped into cubes
1 clove of garlic diced
1 green chilli chopped into small pieces
1 small piece of ginger diced
1 purple onion chopped in thin slices
1 cup of alfalfa sprouts
1 green apple chopped into thin slices
1 celery stalk chopped into cubes
1. Combine all ingredients together and toss in a bowl!
2. Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of a lemon or the SALAD DRESSING recipe!
+ ADD honey to make it sweet
+ ADD walnuts to make it crunchier
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!