½ cup rolled oats (gluten free)
½ cup raw macadamia nuts
½ cup blueberries
½ cup almond meal
1 cup almond milk (or eat it dry)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more if you like the taste of cinnamon!)
1 teaspoon of honey (or maple syrup)
¼ cup walnuts
1. In a bowl add rolled oats, nuts, blueberries and almond meal and toss together.
2. Core the apple. In a food processor blend the apple, cinnamon, walnuts and honey together. It will form a lot an apple crumble type consistency. Add more honey if it is not sticking in clumps. Then roll into loose balls. Add them to the bowl!
3. Pour the almond milk over it! Add more honey if you want your breakfast sweeter!
4. Serve with lemon water and a view of the sunrise!
+ ADD Raw nuts and fruits of your choice!
+ ADD Psyllium Husks
+ ADD Flax seeds
1. 1 cup cashew nuts
2. 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
3. 1 tablespoon of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processer until thoroughly mixed, leaving some texture to the nuts.
Press into small round bowl, making your crust evenly thick around the outside of the bowl. ( Use a bowl supplier to the picture.)
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup chopped zucchini
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1/2 cup spinach leaves
5 basil leaves
pinch of himalayan salt
teaspoon of water
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.Once thoroughly mixed, poor the mixture into the base.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 20 to 45 mins to set.
This recipe was created by Angelina Brown!
1 cup Macadamias (or walnuts or almonds)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
squeeze of lemon
1. Blend Macadamias and Basil in a food processor.
2. Put into bowl and add Oil and Salt.
3. Mix together and serve with celery sticks/carrot sticks.
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!