Serves 4 hungry people
3 large zucchinis
Walnut Meat Layer from Lasagna recipe
Tomato Sauce from Lasagna Recipe
Cashew Cheese from Cashew Cheese Recipe
4 teaspoons of dried oregano
1 tomato diced
1. Use a pasta maker or vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchinis
2. Roll the Walnut Meat into balls
3. Put the Walnut Meat balls on the zucchini pasta along with the tomato sauce
4. Put the cashew cheese on top
5. Sprinkle each dish with chopped tomato and 1 teaspoon each of oregano
Makes 1 large pizza!
Tomato Sauce from Raw Lasagna recipe
Walnut Meat layer from Raw Lasagna recipe
Cashew Cheese layer from Cashew Cheese Recipe
Pesto layer from Pasta Pesto recipe
A handful of Fresh basil
1 Avocado chopped in cubes
Make the Taco Shell recipe and spread a semi thick layer onto Teflex sheets and place in dehydrator at 100F for 10-17 hours until crisp. OR place in oven at 200F for 6-12 hours.
Once the pizza base is crisp, place layers or dollops of each spreading! Enjoy the creative process!
This recipe was a collaboration creation between Liana Werner-Gray and Rowan from Organic Corner in New York where it is made weekly! Call ahead to book your slice!
MAKES FOR ONE LARGE LASAGNA to feed a large family!
Meat layer - MAKES 1 ½ cups
1 2/3 cup walnuts soaked for 6 hours
1 1/3 sundried tomatoes
1 tablespoon sage
pinch black pepper
1 teaspoon of fennel seed
½ teaspoon of thyme
½ teaspoon of rosemary
½ teaspoon of marjoram
Action: Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until a chunky mixture!
From PASTA PESTO recipe
Tomato Sauce Layer – makes 2 ½ cups
2 large tomatoes
1 cup sundried tomatoes soaked for 30 mins
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
¼ teaspoon of chili flakes or cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon of dried basil
½ teaspoon of thyme
½ teaspoon of parsley
½ teaspoon of oregano
¼ red or yellow onion
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Action: in a blender process all ingredients until you
have a smooth sauce!
from Cashew Cheese
4 zucchinis cut thinly as the ‘pasta’ of the lasagna
Ingredients: basil leaves, spinach and tomato chopped finely and oregano for sprinkling!
1. Layer of zucchini pasta strip
2. Sprinkle oregano over the zucchini
3. Do a thin layer of tomato sauce
4. Add Pieces of the meat layer
5. Layer of tomato slices
6. Drop 1 tablespoon of cheese on every tomato
7. Layer of spinach
8. Layer of basil
9. Layer of zucchini pasta strip
10. Sprinkle or oregano
11. Layer of pesto
12. Layer of sliced Tomato
13. Tomato sauce layer
14. Zucchini on top
15. Garnish with capers, capsicum/peppers, fresh basil!
16. Leave overnight to set, it will be easier to slice. If not you can eat it right away!
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!