This recipe was created by Rowan from Organic Corner in New York! It is available there once a week and is divine! People come from afar just for this dish!
Makes enough for 2!
3 tablespoons of almond butter
1 tablespoon of tahini
1 tablespoon of tamari
1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon of chilli flakes
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of brown rice vinegar
½ cup of water
1 teaspoon of plum vinegar
1 large sweet potato
Chopped Chives/spring onions for garnish
1. In a blender process all the ingredients together except for the 10 raw almonds!
2. When mixed together add the raw almonds and pulse so the almonds are chopped into chunks!
3. Make the sweet potato into pasta using a pasta maker or vegetable peeler!
4. Pour the sauce over the pasta! ENJOY!
- High in vitamin B6
- Good source of vitamin C
- Accelerates wound healing
- Produces collagen which helps maintain skin’s youthful elasticity
- High in vitamin E
- High in Iron
- A source of vitamin D
- Good source of magnesium
- Good source of protein
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!