This recipe was a collaboration with Liana Werner-Gray and Rowan from Organic Corner in New York!
Makes 1.5 cups pesto sauce and serves 4
1/3 cup of fresh basil
5 cloves of garlic
¼ teaspoon of himalayan salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
sprinkle of crushed red pepper
½ lemon juice
handful of spinach
1 1/3 cup walnuts
½ cup extra virigin olive oil (or more for wetter mixture)
3 large zucchinis
1. In a blender process all ingredients together except for the zucchinis
2. Use a pasta maker of vegetable peeler to make pasta from the zucchini
3. Pour sauce over the pasta!
4. Add Cashew Cheese if you like;)
- Lowers cholesterol
- Dietary ﬁber which aids in digestion,
- Prevents constipation
- Maintains low blood sugar and curbs overeating
- Anti Inflammatory
- High in vitamin A and C
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Relieves stress
- Good for the skin
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!