1 cup Macadamias (or walnuts or almonds)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
squeeze of lemon
1. Blend Macadamias and Basil in a food processor.
2. Put into bowl and add Oil and Salt.
3. Mix together and serve with celery sticks/carrot sticks.
Makes 2 1/3 cups of cheese! Ingredients:
2 cups of cashews soaked for 6 hours (use unsoaked hemp seeds as alternative to nuts!)
½ lemon juice
1 teaspoon of thyme
pinch black pepper
½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 clove of garlic
3/4 cup of water (more for softer cheese)
Add 1 – 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast for extra cheesy flavor
1. In a food processor blend all ingredients together until a smooth consistency! Serve as nut cheese on RAW TACOS, RAW PIZZA or RAW LASAGANA! You could also place in the dehydrator for 12 hours and make parmesan cheese. If you do this add 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast to the mix!
+ADD cayenne pepper or chilli flakes!
- Cleaner alternative to cheese and dairy
- Rich in mineral copper
- Rich in magnesium
- Good for the bones
- Good for the nerves
- Good for weight loss
This recipe was created by Rowan from Organic Corner in New York! It is available there once a week and is divine! People come from afar just for this dish!
Makes enough for 2!
3 tablespoons of almond butter
1 tablespoon of tahini
1 tablespoon of tamari
1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
½ teaspoon of chilli flakes
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of brown rice vinegar
½ cup of water
1 teaspoon of plum vinegar
1 large sweet potato
Chopped Chives/spring onions for garnish
1. In a blender process all the ingredients together except for the 10 raw almonds!
2. When mixed together add the raw almonds and pulse so the almonds are chopped into chunks!
3. Make the sweet potato into pasta using a pasta maker or vegetable peeler!
4. Pour the sauce over the pasta! ENJOY!
Makes a nice amount!
1 bunch of kale
1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
Action for oven…
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat to large baking sheets with olive oil
2. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Place on baking sheets and sprinkle olive oil, salt over and nutritional yeast over it!
3. Bake about 10-12 minutes! Watch them, and turn them as they shrink and get crispy!
Action for dehydrator…
1. Do step two as above and lay the kale out on mesh dehydrator sheets and sprinkle kale with salt, oil and nutritional yeast and place in the dehydrator.
2. For the first hour, dehydrate at 150°F, then turn the trays around and lower the temperature to 120°F. Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
3. Place dehydrated kale chips in a bowl and sprinkle with the oil, nutritional yeast and remaining salt to taste.
- 18 Amino Acids
- High Quality Protein
- Maintains ideal intestinal ecology
- Improves blood production
- Accelerates weight loss
- High in dietary fibre so aids in digestion and relieves constipation and bloating
- Helps maintain optimum cholesterol levels
- Improves liver health and function
1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl
2. Add the salt and pepper. Taste it and add more to your liking!
3. Chop the cucumber and carrot into slices
4. Dip the carrot and cucumber into guacamole yum!!!
+ ADD the juice of 1 lemon for extra cleanse!
+ ADD diced capsicum/peppers for extra crunch!
Makes 1 epically massive salad! Get creative with this. Include all ingredients below, or just the ones that appeal to you, and feel free to add other raw vegetables and fruits! Make it bright!
½ a lettuce ripped into smaller pieces
½ a kale ripped into smaller pieces
10 raw asparagus
1 large radish finely sliced
1 avocado cut into cubes or slices
1 cucumber chopped into cubes
1 clove of garlic diced
1 green chilli chopped into small pieces
1 small piece of ginger diced
1 purple onion chopped in thin slices
1 cup of alfalfa sprouts
1 green apple chopped into thin slices
1 celery stalk chopped into cubes
1. Combine all ingredients together and toss in a bowl!
2. Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of a lemon or the SALAD DRESSING recipe!
+ ADD honey to make it sweet
+ ADD walnuts to make it crunchier
Makes enough for one large salad!
2 cloves of garlic
1 small thumb size piece of ginger
The juice of 1 lemon
¼ cup of olive oil
+ ADD 1 tablespoon of honey if you want it sweet!
+ ADD 1 teaspoon or more of cayenne pepper or chopped chilli to make it spicy!
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of turmeric for an extra cleanse!
+ ADD 1 avocado mashed for a CREAMY DRESSING!
+ ADD sprinkle 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast for a ‘cheesy’ tasting salad!
1. Chop the garlic and ginger as finely as possible
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients
3. Pour over salad
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!