This recipe was a collaboration creation between Liana Werner-Gray and Rowan from Organic Corner in New York where it is made weekly! Call ahead to book your slice!
MAKES FOR ONE LARGE LASAGNA to feed a large family!
Meat layer - MAKES 1 ½ cups
1 2/3 cup walnuts soaked for 6 hours
1 1/3 sundried tomatoes
1 tablespoon sage
pinch black pepper
1 teaspoon of fennel seed
½ teaspoon of thyme
½ teaspoon of rosemary
½ teaspoon of marjoram
Action: Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until a chunky mixture!
From PASTA PESTO recipe
Tomato Sauce Layer – makes 2 ½ cups
2 large tomatoes
1 cup sundried tomatoes soaked for 30 mins
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
¼ teaspoon of chili flakes or cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon of dried basil
½ teaspoon of thyme
½ teaspoon of parsley
½ teaspoon of oregano
¼ red or yellow onion
1 garlic clove
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Action: in a blender process all ingredients until you
have a smooth sauce!
from Cashew Cheese
4 zucchinis cut thinly as the ‘pasta’ of the lasagna
Ingredients: basil leaves, spinach and tomato chopped finely and oregano for sprinkling!
1. Layer of zucchini pasta strip
2. Sprinkle oregano over the zucchini
3. Do a thin layer of tomato sauce
4. Add Pieces of the meat layer
5. Layer of tomato slices
6. Drop 1 tablespoon of cheese on every tomato
7. Layer of spinach
8. Layer of basil
9. Layer of zucchini pasta strip
10. Sprinkle or oregano
11. Layer of pesto
12. Layer of sliced Tomato
13. Tomato sauce layer
14. Zucchini on top
15. Garnish with capers, capsicum/peppers, fresh basil!
16. Leave overnight to set, it will be easier to slice. If not you can eat it right away!
- This dish is extremely nutrient dense, loaded with minerals and vitamins from the herbs and spices
- Good for weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
- Dietary ﬁber which aids in digestion,
- Prevents constipation
- Maintains low blood sugar and curbs overeating
- Anti Inflammatory
- High in vitamin A and C
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Relieves stress
- Good for the skin
- High in vitamin C
- Good for the brain
- Good essential fats
The Earth Diet
Every ingredient is naturally provided by the earth.
THERE ARE MORE RECIPES!
See over there to the left "PREVIOUS" click on that!