Total time: 10 minutes
3/4 cup of strawberries
1 red apple, cored
1 cup ice
1. In a blender process all ingredients until it is a slushly like consistency. Add water if you need more juice.
+ ADD ½ a lemon
+ ADD ½ cup of watermelon
Total time: 10 minutes
Makes 10 balls
1 cup of almond meal (you can also use any other nuts or hemp protein!)
1/4 cup of cacao powder
3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons of water
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
1. In a bowl mix the cacao powder and almond meal together.
2. Add the maple syrup and water and stir until well combined.
3. Add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
4. Mix it together for a marble affect and then roll into balls.
+ TIP: You could use almond butter as an alternative to make Chocolate Almond Butter Balls.
Total time: 10 minutes
½ cup rolled oats (gluten free)
1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts
1/4 cup walnuts
½ cup blueberries
1 cup almond milk (or eat it dry)
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of honey (or maple syrup)
1. In a bowl add rolled oats, nuts and blueberries and toss together.
2. Core the apple. In a food processor blend the apple, cinnamon, walnuts and honey together. It will form a lot an apple crumble type consistency. Add more honey if it is not sticking in clumps. Add the clumps to the bowl.
3. Pour the almond milk over it! Add more honey if you want your breakfast sweeter!
4. Serve with lemon water and a view of the sunrise.
+ ADD Add apricots or more fruits of your choice
+ ADD Psyllium Husks
+ ADD Flax seeds
+ ADD hemp seeds for more protein
+ ADD TigerNuts for more iron
Total time: 3 minutes plus soaking time
Serves: 3 cups of almond milk
1 cup of soaked almonds overnight (or for 7 hours)
3 cups of water
3 dates (or 1 tablespoon of honey/maple syrup)
1 teaspoon of vanilla bean extract
+ ADD 1 teaspoon of cacao powder for chocolate milk!
+ ADD ½ cup strawberries for strawberry milk!
*Use any kind of nut for this nut milk like cashews or brazil nuts!
*If you have a nut allergy use hemp seeds or tigernuts instead.
1. Pop the almonds out of their skins.
2. Add all ingredients to the blender and mix together until a smooth milky consistency. Serve on ice.
Total time: 1 hour
2 large organic chicken breast fillets (approx. 500gm)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 1/2 cups raw almonds
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon turmeric
2 teaspoon mixed herbs
3 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (or to taste)
1 tablespoon Real Salt
Extra virgin olive oil. (shallow fry)
For tomato fry:
3 tomatoes diced
1 zucchini diced
2 garlic cloves diced
1/2 of broccoli diced
extra virgin olive oil for frying
1 tablespoon of oregano
For potato mash:
4 large potatoes
Himalayan salt and black pepper for seasoning
macadamia nut oil, olive oil or almond milk
1. Begin with making the mash potato. Peel the potatoes and boil in water until they are soft and ready for mashing. When they are ready mash them with enough oil or almond milk to make them soft as you desire! Season to taste! While the potatoes are boiling start the tomato fry…
2. In a fry pan heat the oil and fry off all the ingredients for the tomato fry! Fry on very low heat and allow to simmer for 30-40 minutes until it breaks down to a soft consistency. While it is frying begin the chicken process…
3. Place almonds, cayenne pepper, turmeric, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt into a food processor and blend until all ingredients are combined. Do not reduce the almonds to a powder. Blend only for a few seconds at a time until you achieve a “bread crumb” consistency
4. Lay the chicken fillets smooth side down on a cutting board and fillet lengthways. The aim is to be left with 1 full length fillet and 1 smaller fillet of equal thicknesses. This will allow for even cooking times
5. Dip chicken in the beaten eggs, allow excess to drip away and place on a bed of the almond mix. Sprinkle more almond mix over the top and press down firmly ensurely ensuring that almond mix coats the whole surface of the chicken. Lift out of almond mix, shake gently to remove excess crumbs and place on a tray, ready for cooking
6. Shallow fry on a medium heat in extra virgin olive or coconut oil until golden brown. Ensure chicken is cooked right through
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and the tomato fry!
Total time: 25 minutes plus 2 hours freezing time
Cashew Ice Cream:
4 Cups cashews soaked overnight
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 Cup maple syrup
1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
2 Tbl vanilla extract or vanilla bean
3 Tbl Macca or Lucuma powder (If you cannot find it, this recipe will work without it.)
Dash of himalayn or celtic sea salt
1. Combine ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth, there should be no chunks.
2. Dollop onto pan lined with parchment paper or into cupcake liners.
3. Pop in freezer for 2-3 hours. While freezing make the chocolate topping.
Raw Chocolate Topping:
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Coconut Oilor cacao butter (melted)
2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1. Put ingredients in blender until smooth.
2. Add a spoonful over each ice cream mounds. And then pop back into the freezer.
NEW RECIPES ADDED DAILY
Enjoy all The Earth Diet recipes that are nourishing and nutrient rich. These are the recipes that literally saved and changed my life.
You will find more recipes in Liana's book "The Earth Diet" available on Amazon.
Over 200 recipes in Liana's new book "10-Minute Recipes" available for pre-order on Amazon.