Total time: 25 minutes plus 2 hours freezing time
Cashew Ice Cream:
4 Cups cashews soaked overnight
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 Cup maple syrup
1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
2 Tbl vanilla extract or vanilla bean
3 Tbl Macca or Lucuma powder (If you cannot find it, this recipe will work without it.)
Dash of himalayn or celtic sea salt
1. Combine ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth, there should be no chunks.
2. Dollop onto pan lined with parchment paper or into cupcake liners.
3. Pop in freezer for 2-3 hours. While freezing make the chocolate topping.
Raw Chocolate Topping:
1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
1/4 Cup Coconut Oilor cacao butter (melted)
2/3 Cup Cacao Powder
1. Put ingredients in blender until smooth.
2. Add a spoonful over each ice cream mounds. And then pop back into the freezer.
NEW RECIPES ADDED DAILY
Enjoy all The Earth Diet recipes that are nourishing and nutrient rich. These are the recipes that literally saved and changed my life.
You will find more recipes in Liana's book "The Earth Diet" available on Amazon.
Over 200 recipes in Liana's new book "10-Minute Recipes" available for pre-order on Amazon.