Total time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 or 2
2 cups of blueberries
1 cup water
1. In a high speed blender like the VITAMIX, blend for a minute or until smooth.
1. Add a sweetner like dates, honey or maple syrup if you want it sweeter.
2. Replace the water with a nut or seed milk for example almond milk if you want it creamier.
3. Freeze the blueberries before blending if you want it super chill, but remember fresh is always best!
4. Freeze this entire smoothie ahead of time, so you can grab it on the way out to work! Good tip for the busy lifestyle.
+ Raw and vegan
+ Accelerates weight loss
+ Boosts immune system
+ Increases energy
+ High in antioxidants
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.