Total time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup hemp seeds (or almonds or cashews)
2 cups water
4 nectarines, pitted (this should make 1 cup total)
1 cup raspberries
1/2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
1 cup ice
1. In a powerful blender like the VITAMIX blend the water and hemp seeds for one minute, until completely smooth and no lumpy hemp seeds. This is the 'milk' base.
2. Add the ice, nectarines, raspberries and honey and blend for another minute until smooth. Serve and drink!
1. You can also freeze the raspberries for an even more chilled smoothie.
2. Add more honey or maple syrup if you want it sweeter!
+ Nut free
+ Dairy free
+ High in Antioxidants
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases energy
+ Good for heart health
+ Good for digestive health
+ Improves mental function
+ Boosts immunity
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.