Total time: 30 minutes
Serves: One big joyful plate!
2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
1 small onion, sliced
1 clove of garlic, diced
1 teaspoon cumin
1 large potato, cut into semi thin slices
1 pepper (capsicum), sliced
1 carrot, chopped
1 pear, cubed
1/4 cup cashews, in pieces
1/4 cup peanuts, in pieces
5 pitted prunes, chopped
5 apricots, chopped
1/4 cup hemp seeds (or sunflower seeds)
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more if you like it hot)
Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
1. Heat a large fry pan with coconut oil on medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the cumin and stir until well combined.
2. Add the potato slices and allow it all to combine for a few minutes. Reduce heat to low and allow the potatoes to cook.
3. Add the pepper, carrot, peanuts and cashews. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until carrots are tender.
4. Add the pear and stir fry for a minute more.
5. Serve onto a large plate, and top with the prunes, apricots and hemp seeds. Sprinkle cayenne pepper over the plate, and complete it with a drizzle of olive oil!
+ High in antioxidants
+ Natural antibiotic
+ Aids weight loss
+ High in Vitamins
+ Immune Boosting
+ Increasing Energy
+ Brain food
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Roxxe Ireland.
Photo thanks to Roxxe NYC Photography.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.