Total time: 30 minutes
1 cups dry brown rice pasta (you can also use quinoa)
2 tablespoons of The Earth Diet Ketchup
1 cup of broccoli chopped into bite pieces
1. Cook the brown rice pasta in a pot as per directions on packet. Drain the pasta once cooked.
2. While the pasta is cooking steam the broccoli for 5-7 minutes so its still tender.
3. Stir the Ketchup into the pasta while on low heat.
4. Stir in the broccoli.
5. Garnish with nutritional yeast if you want a Parmesan cheese taste!
1. You can add fresh diced garlic and onion for extra flavor.
2. You could sprinkle with garlic powder.
3. You could use tomato paste or one chopped tomato instead of using earth diet Ketchup.
4. Sprinkle with thyme and oregano for extra flavor!
+ High in protein
+ Dairy free
+ Gluten free
+ 3 ingredients
Recipe made by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo by Rock'n Raw Photos.
*Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.