This recipe is very cleansing for the body, check out our free 3-Day Cleanse!
Total time: 15 minutes
2 cups of dandelion greens, torn into bite sized pieces
1 avocado, chopped into cubes
1 tablespoon coconut oil for frying
1 clove of garlic, diced
1 small brown onion, diced
Olive oil or sesame seed oil for drizzling
1. Place the dandelion greens in a salad bowl.
2. Place the avocado in the salad bowl.
3. Heat a fry pan with oil and place in it the garlic and onion. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until flavors are fragrant. Place over the salad.
4. Drizzle with olive oil or sesame seed oil.
Add a squeeze of lemon if you want that flavor!
+ Hybrid - mostly raw and some cooked
+ High in omega 3 - avocado
+ Natural antibiotic - garlic
+ Alkalizing the body - onion
+ Aids weight loss
+ Dandelion greens - high in vitamins and nutrients
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.