1 head of kale
1/2 an avocado
1/2 a grapefruit
3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Tear kale into bite size pieces and place in large salad bowl.
2. Massage the avocado into the kale.
3. Chop the grapefruit up into tiny pieces and place on kale.
4. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on the salad.
5. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Eat!
+ Aids weight loss
+ Extremely nutrient rich
+ Omega 3
+ Immune boosting
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.