Total time: 15 minutes
1 head of lettuce (or kale or spinach)
1 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (or sesame seed oil)
1/4 cup sesame seeds or hemp seeds
1. Tear the lettuce into bite size pieces and add to a salad bowl.
2. Massage the avocado into the lettuce.
3. Squeeze the lemon onto the salad.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, add more if you like.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired!
Add nutritional yeast if you want a cheesy flavor!
+ Raw (except for the olive oil)
+ Accelerates weight loss
+ Lettuce: Hydrating, low in calories, high in vitamins
+ Avocado: Nourishing for the skin, high in Omega 3
+ Lemon: Alkalizes the body
+ Olive Oil: Lubricates joints, for vibrant skin and hair
+ Sesame seeds: High in antioxidants, rich in vitamins and nutrients
+ Increases energy
+ 5 ingredients
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.