Total time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup hemp seeds
2 cups water
1 1/4 cups raspberries
1/2 cup ice
1. In a blender mix the hemp seeds in water until the seeds have fully dissolved and you have achieved a white milk appearance and consistency.
2. Add the raspberries and ice and blend until a smooth milk.
1. Use almonds or cashews instead of hemp seeds for "Raspberry Almond Milk"
2. Add a dash of vanilla and or salt for extra flavor
3. Add more raspberries if you want to make it a smoothie
+ Plant based
+ Digestive health
+ High in antioxidants
+ High in protein
+ Aids weight loss
+ Increases energy
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved
The Earth Diet
Subscribe for free to receive regular updates and new recipes.